I love when I get invited to evening events in New York City. I love how I don’t have to miss work, take a train in, enjoy the company of my favorite bloggers and can enjoy a cocktail (virgin for now) as I learn about the hottest new trend!
Last week, I was invited to the HP Holiday Sneak Peek event in Eventi Hotel and I had such a wonderful time! I saw some great blogger friends and saw the latest technology that will be available this holiday season.
Get excited for the holidays! There are some great HP products coming out!
- The HP Photosmart eStation All-in-One – An HP All-in-One with wireless web browsing and access to apps on a detachable 7-inch full-color touchscreen for mobile freedom in the home. The detachable touchscreen can also be used as an eReader leveraging the Barnes and Noble eBookstore and other multi-media features including a music player.
We have the last year’s model of this printer and LOVE it! I love how I can print from anywhere in the house so functional! I wish mine had an e-reader!
- HP ENVY100 e-All-in-One – This slimline printer is designed to complement modern home décor and is the planet’s first PVC-free printer. Features include a high definition touchscreen display, whisper quiet operation and a retractable on-demand paper tray.
This model does not have an e-reader and has a slimmer design to take up less space. Less apps but still looks really cool.
- HP Officejet Pro 8500A e-All-in-One series – The first web connected printers for business from HP with ePrint and print apps to give professionals the ability to print on the go from mobile devices. Also, for the first time small businesses can scan to and print from the cloud, bringing convenient access to your documents without a PC. Business documents can be printed for up to 50 percent lower cost per page compared with laser printers while using up 50 percent less energy than color laser printers.
- HP Deskjet 3050 All-in-One Printer – Create and share everyday documents and web pages in a snap while saving energy and conserving resources. This All-in-One is made with 35% recycled plastics and reduces paper use by up to 50% with double-sided printing.
- HP Wall Art – Available this fall, HP Wall Art allows families to personalize wall decor with fun and easy to mount images. Initially, kid’s favorite Nickelodeon characters including SpongeBob, Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go! and iCarly will be available. More partners and options will be added in 2011. We had so much fun taking pictures with SpongeBob.
- Provo Craft Circuit – For all those scrap bookers, this all in one printer can cut and print up to 12X12-inch paper.
I am not a scrap booker but the designs were so cute.
- Snapfish by HP – has begun building a rich assortment of unique card designs as a result of adding 130 new designers and more than 3,000 new designs to its recently launched Snapfish Publisher platform. New card designs range from Traditional Holidays and Occasions to Hanukkah, Kwanza and Spanish language cards.
I love Snapfish! It’s the only online website I use and I loved how they were coming out with cute new designs for the holidays.
I had serious printer envy BUT Eddy and I just got a wireless HP printer last year so I cannot buy a new one. Lucky for all us there are great new print apps for the older HP Photosmart printers like Delta Air Lines, NBA.com, Sesame Street, Bing Maps, LeapFrog, Photobucket, SmugMug, Martha Stewart, Howcast and DailyCandy.
Disclosure: I attended an HP sponsored event but my post is my unbiased opinions on the products I had a chance to see.