UPDATE! This giveaway is closed. Congrats to Farrah and Yenni our winners you are going to love the Lansinoh products.
As you all know I am a full time working mommy. These upcoming months of maternity leave are heavenly but I know come April I will be back to work and as all breast feeding working mommies know a reliable breast pump is a must for your baby registry.
The day of Lil Brother’s birth I received sample products from Lansinoh delivered to my home. This was my first time working with Lansinsoh and I can honestly say they are fantastic. I felt like the company really cared about providing the best products for moms and their nursing needs.
In my package I received the Lansinoh’s Lanolin cream, milk storage containers, disposable nursing pads, Soothies, a Latch Assist and their newest Breast Pump, the Affinity, Double Electric Breast Pump.
We were super excited to try out the Affinity Breast Pump. When we had Big Brother the breast pump we had broke. We tried to get it fixed through the warranty but it didn’t get done, so getting the chance to try a different brand was great. The Affinity Breast Pump includes two 5 oz. bottles, two bottle lids, two extra white valves, AC adapter, velcro strap for tubing and instruction booklet
- Custom Expression TM Technology for maximum milk flow
- Guaranteed to prevent milk backup in tubing & pump
- One-touch let-down button
- ComfortFit TM breast flanges for a soft, secure fit
- Easy to use – easy to clean
- Adjustable cycle & suction
- Designed for everyday long term use at home or away
- Built-in bottle holders to help prevent spills
- AC adaptor or battery operated (6 AA batteries not included)
- BPA Free
Seriously the Lansinoh Affinity Breast Pump has everything a working mommy needs and it’s so affordable being over $100 cheaper than the competition!
Some of my favorite things were how easy assembly and use of the pump was. Just push the button and the pump automatically starts a two minute let down period and keeps track of how long you have been pumping. AND it’s so easy to clean!
Only two things; I wish the Affinity had a bag to put it in when I am not using it and that the storage containers came with a nipple so that could use it as a bottle as well, it would truly make it perfect for jet setter mommies like me.
All in all, I have to say I am loving this Breast Pump and all the Lansinoh products I got and have and will be recommending this product to all my friends and family. You can find Lansinoh products in Target, Wal-Mart and all most major retailers.
For more information on Lansinoh products check out www.lansinoh.com or their blog http://bymomsformoms.blogspot.com/ for stories on pumping, latching and everything else breastfeeding. If you are on Twitter follow @LansinohUSA and every Wednesday from 3-4pm Eastern time they host a #bfchat to answer all your questions.
Didn’t I say Lansinoh really does go the extra mile for all mommies!
Better yet the folks at Laninsoh are sponsoring not one but TWO giveaways!
That’s right 1 lucky reader will win the Affinity Double Breast Pump valued at $150 and 1 lucky reader will win a Lansinoh Breast Feeding support pack valued at $50.
To enter just leave a comment saying which Laninsoh item you most want to win.
Contest ends February 1, 2011, 9pm. Giveaway is open to U.S and Canadian residents only. Winners will be selected by www.random.org
Other ways to win?
- follow DancingHotdogs rss feed
- follow @dancinghotdogs on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @rosadancing on twitter (leave a comment)
- Tweet “I want to #win with @dancinghotdogs & @lansinsohUSA #GIVEAWAY #newbaby http://snurl.com/1vqhwk ” (post link in comment)
- Join our fanclub on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dancing-Hot-Dogs/56791664427?ref=nf
- Like the http://www.facebook.com/LansinohUSA?v=wall FOR TWO EXTRA ENTRIES! (Leave a comment)
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST IF tweet or are a new or current follower.
Disclaimer: I received Lansinoh products for my review and Lansinoh is sponsoring this giveaway. My post is my unbiased opinion on my experience and I received no additional monetary compensation for my post.