So it’s been four months since I became a stay at home Mami. We finally have a routine but the hardest thing is keeping my little men entertained especially since CT winter has hit. But I don’t JUST want to play with them I want to fill our days with fun AND educational activities. Because the road to Harvard and Yale starts at home, right? (No pressure my sons but reach for those stars!)
So when Disney Junior reached out to us with an opportunity to review their new magazine. We were all in. Check out the video.
The new Disney Junior magazine has stories, educational activities like puzzles and showcases your favorite Disney Junior characters! The magazine is perfect for 3 to 5 year olds.
Some of highlights of the February/March 2012 edition are:
- Minnie and Daisy collectable poster
- Recipe for making Mickey’s Fruit Kebobs
- Little Einsteins garden story
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates fruit adventure games and activities
Disney Junior magazine is available at major retail outlets today OR by subscription (8 issues for $29.92)
But Disney Junior and DancingHotdogs.com wants you to win a 1 year subscription!
One Dancing Hotdogs.com reader will win a one year subscription to Disney Junior magazine valued at $29.92. Prize is subscription to Disney Junior magazine only.
Just tell me what who is your favorite Disney Junior friend? We are HUGE Jake and the Never Land Pirate fans.
Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
- Post this give-away information on Facebook (1 entry, please leave link in comment)
- follow @dancinghotdogs on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @rosadancing on twitter (leave a comment)Retweet the giveaway post (1 entry per day please leave link in comment)
- Retweet the giveaway post (1 entry per day please leave link in comment)
- Post this give-away information on your favorite sweepstakes or blog site. (please leave link in comment)
- Subscribe to DancingHotdogs.com.( please leave link in comment)
Disclosure: Disney Junior magazine is hosting this giveaway and provided me with a review copy but I received no other compensation. My post is my unbiased opinion and I had to share this awesome sweepstakes and giveaway.
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins February 3 ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on March 5, 2012. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins February 3 ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on March 5, 2012. Open (“Giveaway”). The winner of the “1 year subscription to Disney Junior” will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) “1 year subscription to Disney Junior” with a value of $29.92. Entrants for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Sweepstakes is only for single day passes but no hotel or transportation costs or expenses.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winners will be selected at random on or about February 5, 2012 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
2. Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
3. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: 1 year subscription to Disney Junior Total ARV: $29.92. Odds of winning Giveaway prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
4. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
6. Winners names will be available no later than March 7, 2012 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com