Update: This Giveaway Sweepstakes is Closed congrats to the winners!
What kid is going to say no to a party that includes Disney/Pixar favorites The Incredibles, Toy Story, Cars, Ratatouille and Up? I definitely know what the answer was in the Dancing Hotdogs home. When we found that we were going to have an opportunity to try out the new Kinect game Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure (A actual review of the game will be coming up), we jumped at the chance. We invited all the kids we knew and had a huge bash. Honestly, I didn’t even know we knew so many children, I am pretty sure a couple just snuck in before we closed the door.
In order to accommodate the crowd we had to have playtime outside, and bring in the kids almost one at a time inside to play the game. Any of you who have Kinect will agree how difficult it is to play with a whole bunch of children all at the same time. You definitely run into the problem of people walking in the way or looking to join in when it is not their turn. It’s like trying to herd a group of cats. Thankfully we also had a group of parents to help out and control the chaos, not to say that the fun was taken away from the event. Far from the truth, with a bunch of Pixar themed plates, napkins and prizes all courtesy of Microsoft it practically was a birthday party for Rock only a couple of months ahead of schedule. Unfortunately for me, now I have to do it all over again.
Check out this video of some of the boys playing Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure:
In the end, the most important thing was that everyone who showed up to the party had a great time. We had such a great time that we decided to share them with the rest of our readers, so we are holding a sweepstakes to give away (2) copies of Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure.
Two Dancing Hotdogs.com readers will win a copy of the Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure games valued at $49.99.
Just tell me which Pixar movie is your favorite! Please leave your e-mail in comment so I can easily contact you.
Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
- Post this give-away information on Facebook (1 entry, please leave link in comment)
- Give our Facebook page a “Like” (leave a comment)
- follow @dancinghotdogs on twitter (leave a comment)
- Follow @daddyuprising on twitter (leave a comment) Retweet the giveaway post (1 entry per day please leave link in comment)
- follow @rosadancing on twitter (leave a comment) Retweet the giveaway post (1 entry per day please leave link in comment)
- Retweet the giveaway post (1 entry per day please leave link in comment)
- Post this give-away information on your favorite sweepstakes or blog site. (please leave link in comment)
- Subscribe to DancingHotdogs.com.( please leave link in comment)
Disclosure: Microsoft Xbox is sponsoring giveaway and provided me with a copy of Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure as well as party supplies and $75 for food for the party. My post is my unbiased opinion and I had to share this awesome sweepstakes giveaway.
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins May 2nd ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on May 8, 2012. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at 10:00 p.m. ET on May 2 ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on May 8, 2012. Open (“Giveaway”). The winners of the Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure with a value of $49.99. Entrants for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winners will be selected at random on or about May 8, 2012 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
2. Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
3. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure Total ARV: $49.99. Odds of winning Giveaway prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
4. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
6. Winners names will be available no later than May 10, 2012 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com
7. SPONSOR: DancingHotdogs.com / www.DancingHotdogs.com and Microsoft Xbox.