Update! Giveaway is closed! Congrats to the winner!
Schools out for summer! I still remember hearing that last bell and running out to enjoying the warmth and freedom of summer vacation. Almost instantly it seems in addition to that feeling of freedom all the wonderful knowledge I learned during that school year disappeared instantly. This phenomenon now has a name, it is called the Summer Slide. Researchers have found that without practice over the summer children tend to regress especially their reading skills. Fortunately, Target and “Punky Brewster” Soleil Moon Frye have teamed up to start spreading the word on how to combat the Summer Slide. We had the wonderful opportunity to ask Soleil Moon Frye a couple of questions regarding the Summer Slide and here are her answers:
ONE dancinghotdogs.com will win $50 Gift Card to Target and 10 age appropriate books (up to $10 each).
Just tell me what methods you use to avoid the Summer Slide. Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
- Post this give-away information on Facebook (1 entry, please leave link in comment)
- Give our Facebook page a “Like” (leave a comment)
- follow @dancinghotdogs on twitter (leave a comment)
- Follow @daddyuprising on twitter (leave a comment) Retweet the giveaway post (1 entry per day please leave link in comment)
- follow @rosadancing on twitter (leave a comment) Retweet the giveaway post (1 entry per day please leave link in comment)
- Retweet the giveaway post (1 entry per day please leave link in comment)
- Post this give-away information on your favorite sweepstakes or blog site. (please leave link in comment)
- Subscribe to DancingHotdogs.com.( please leave link in comment)
Disclaimer: This sweepstakes and interviewopportunity was sponsored by Target.
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins June 19th ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on July 10th, 2012. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at 10:00 p.m. ET on June 19 ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on July 10, 2012. Open (“Giveaway”). The winner of the $50 Gift Card to Target and 10 age appropriate books (up to $10 each) will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) one $50 Gift Card to Target and 10 age appropriate books (up to $10 each) valued at up to $150. Entrants for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winners will be selected at random on or about June 30, 2012 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
2. Winner will be determined by the Sponsor. Winner will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
3. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: One $50 Gift Card to Target and 10 age appropriate books (up to $10 each) valued at up to $150. Odds of winning Giveaway prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
4. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
6. Winners names will be available no later than July 10th, 2012 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com
7. SPONSOR: DancingHotdogs.com and Target.