Image courtesy of BRITAX
I have just returned from an amazing trip to Paraguay with the whole family. I ate, I laughed, and I had so much fun catching up with my loud but lovable family. I will be posting a trip recap post along with some of my lessons learned from traveling with my little men later in the month BUT I can honestly say that the BRITAX Baby Carrier was a life saver.
To get from JFK, New York, NY, to Asuncion, Paraguay is 13 hours of travel 1 way! We flew TAM airlines which thankfully had a screen in front of every seat but X my 18 month old still naps and when we were connecting flights having an extra set of hands was essential.
Check out my video.
BRITAX put 1.5 years of extensive research into the BRITAX Baby Carrier design.
I love how:
- most of the buckles and handles can be put on one handed when you are alone
- can put baby forward or back facing
- the BRITAX bib is machine washable
- extra padding around legs
- CarryLongTM Weight Distribution System which uses my hips and shoulders to distribute weight evenly and for long periods of time (YES, 13 hours long)
- holds up to 33 pounds so you can use it from infant to toddler
- comes in Organic material!
I expect nothing less from this leader in baby products and safety.
The BRITAX Baby Carrier retails for $129.99 for more information on Britax check them out on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. Y tienen una nueva pagina de web en Español. Britax Los Lleva Seguros Facebook page y @SafeConBritax en twitter.
Disclosure: The information provided for this post is because I am a BRITAX Latina Advisory Board Member and Blogger. As always, all opinions, ideas, and stories are my own.