Update! This giveaway is closed. Congrats to Nicole. You are going to have a wonderful time with your family!
When we visited Sesame Place on the 2012 opening day there is just so much to do that we could not fit it all in on. So last weekend we took the two and half our ride to one of our favorite family vacation places, Sesame Place!
In April it was too cold for us to check out the wet attractions so we made it a priority that sunny Saturday in July. Dressed in our bathing suits we floated down Big Bird’s Rambling River, splashed at The Count’s Splash Castle and had a wonderful day.
Check out our video.
After lunch we caught the new show “Let’s Play Together!” at Abby’s Paradise Theater which was just so fun and entertaining. My little men LOVED it. All of the Sesame Place favorite characters sang, danced and taught positive lessons to the audience members.
Plus your day would not be complete without rides like Big Bird’s Balloon Race.
Few tips if you will be visiting Sesame Place soon!
- If you want to shake hands and interact with the characters during the “Let’s Play Together” show sit by the platform (we shook hands and got special attention from ALL the characters!)
- If you have an iPhone download the Sesame Place app for park map, show times and other good info
- If you are bringing a diaper-wearing loved one to play in the wet attractions PLEASE do not forget to bring swimming diapers (if you do you can buy it at the park)
- Do not forget to bring water proof sun block and sun protection (if you do you can buy it at the park)
- Do not forget your season pass if you want to get up to 30% discount off food and merchandise.
To purchase tickets and get more details head over to the Sesame Place website
One Dancing Hotdogs.com reader will win four (4) single day passes for the 2012 season (4/28 – 10/31) valued at $231.96. Passes only winner must pay for their own travel expenses.
Just tell me what state Sesame Place is in along with your favorite Sesame friend!
Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
- Post this give-away information on Facebook (1 entry, please leave link in comment)
- follow @dancinghotdogs on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @daddyuprising on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @rosadancing on twitter (leave a comment)
- Retweet the giveaway post (1 entry per day please leave link in comment)
- Post this give-away information on your favorite sweepstakes or blog site. (please leave link in comment)
- Subscribe to DancingHotdogs.com.( please leave link in comment)
Disclosure: Sesame Place is hosting this giveaway and I am a 2012 Sesame Place ambassador. My post is my unbiased opinion and I had to share this awesome sweepstakes and giveaway.
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins July 30 ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on August 5, 2012. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at 10:00 p.m. ET on July 30 ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on August 5, 2012. Open (“Giveaway”). The winner of the “Sesame Place 4 single day passes” will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) “Sesame Place 4 single day passes”with a value of $231.96. Entrants for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Sweepstakes is only for single day passes but no hotel or transportation costs or expenses.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winners will be selected at random on or about February 5, 2012 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
2. Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
3. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: Sesame Place 4 single day passes Total ARV: $231.96 Odds of winning Giveaway prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
4. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
6. Winners names will be available no later than August 7, 2012 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com