Yesterday, Rock, X and I had one of the super special moments in life; we got to meet the Sesame Street’s ONE and ONLY Elmo and Abby Cadabby! My little men are still talking about it and called both Grandmamas and Grandpapas to let them know the super exciting party.
Along with meeting these Sesame Street celebrities we got to see the new Sesame Street DVD Elmo’s Alphabet Challenge that is such pure fun.
Join Sesame Street friends Elmo, Abby and Telly on an amazing learning adventure! Abby is excited to show her friends her new Fairy Fly Pad, a magical tablet loaded with cool games. But with a simple tap they accidentally get trapped inside the video game world of A. B. C-more, a mischievous elf obsessed with the alphabet. In order to get back to Sesame Street, the friends must defeat A. B. C-more in different video game challenges that test their knowledge of the entire alphabet.
As you all know we love Elmo and all the Sesame Street gang but as I Mami I especially love how Sesame Street team makes educational learning so much fun.
The DVD has Elmo, Abby and Telly practicing their ABC’s while going on an adventure and has some fun with seven really popular video games from today and yester year like “Angry Words” and “Mustachio Brothers.” DVD and bonus material runs for 98 minutes, has English and Spanish subtitles, free poster and a downloadable activity book.
LOVE it! DVD even has a FREE app available in the App Store for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch that uses augmented reality.
Bravo Sesame Street! This DVD is a total recommend for any Sesame Street fan of any age but definitely for your toddler and preschooler Elmo fans like I have at home.
DVD was released 8/14/12 but how about winning one!
One Dancing Hotdogs.com readers will win a Sesame Street Elmo’s Alphabet Challenge DVD (pictured above) perfect valued at $14.98.
Just leave a comment telling me how you put a little fun into educating your kids. And leave your email in the comment so I can easily reach you.
Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
- Post this give-away information on Facebook (1 entry, please leave link in comment)
- Give our Facebook page a “Like” (leave a comment)
- follow @dancinghotdogs on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @DaddyUprising on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @rosadancing on twitter (leave a comment)
- Retweet the giveaway post (1 entry per day please leave link in comment)
- Post this give-away information on your favorite sweepstakes or blog site. (please leave link in comment)
- Subscribe to DancingHotdogs.com.( please leave link in comment)
Disclosure: I attended this Sesame Street and Warner Home Video sponsored event and received the DVD for the giveaway but as always my post is my unbiased opinion.
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins August 17 and at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on August 31, 2012. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at August 17 ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on August 31, 2012. Open (“Giveaway”). The winner of the “Sesame Street Elmo’s Challenge DVD” will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) “Sesame Street Elmo’s Challenge DVD” with a value of $14.98. Entrants for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winners will be selected at random on or about August 31, 2012 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
2. Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
3. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: “Sesame Street Elmo’s Challenge DVD” Total ARV: $14.98. Odds of winning Giveaway prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
4. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
6. Winners names will be available no later than September 3, 2012 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com
7. SPONSOR: DancingHotdogs.com, Sesame Street and Warner Home Video.