Update! This giveaway is closed, congrats to Alexandra.
It’s football season, and with that come the traditional Campbell’s Chunky Soup “Mama’s Boy” commercials. Starting way back in 1997, several NFL superstars have donned the “Mama’s Boy” mantle through the years. My earliest memories of the campaign featured John Elway and his mother (though it could have been an actress).
This year’s “Mama’s Boy” is Victor Cruz, wide receiver for the reigning Super Bowl Champions N.Y. Giants. Cruz has been making headlines every since he burst on the NFL spotlight with his long touchdown runs and Salsa dancing celebrations. I am definitely not a Giants fan, but I have to respect Cruzs’ talent and what he brings to the game. In addition, I cannot totally hate on an NFL star who is also of Hispanic Heritage especially since he provides such a positive image for others to aspire to in sports.
Campbell’s Chunky Soup along with the new campaign is also debuting new soup flavor in their Chunky line. They are adding a bit of spicyness and big flavor to the Chunky brand with flavors such as Chipotle Chicken and Corn Chowder, Kickin Buffalo-Style Chicken and Jammin Jerk Chicken with Rice & Beans. I have had a chance to try them all, and while I found them all pretty good my absolute favorite had to be the Jerk Chicken.
In addition, Campbell’s Chunky Soup is starting a new twitter campaign with @campbellschunky to enable families to share their #chunkyaudibles. A chunky audible is when a family has to figure out a meal real quick after the first one doesn’t work out.
To help you kick off the new football season as well as welcome these new Campbell’s Chunky Soup flavors, Dancing hotdogs and Campbell’s Chunky Soup are giving away a football signed by football and “Mama’s Boy” star Victor Cruz as well as $100 gift certificate to NFL.com.
ONE Dancing Hotdogs.com readers will win away a football signed by football and “Mama’s Boy” star Victor Cruz as well as $100 gift certificate to NFL.com valued at up to $150.00.
All you have to do is leave a comment on what your favorite flavor of Campbell’s Chunky Soup AND your e-mail in comment so I can easily contact you.
Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
- Post this give-away information on Facebook (1 entry, please leave link in comment)
- Give our Facebook page a “Like” (leave a comment)
- follow @dancinghotdogs on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @DaddyUprising on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @rosadancing on twitter (leave a comment)
- Retweet the giveaway post (1 entry per day please leave link in comment)
- Post this give-away information on your favorite sweepstakes or blog site. (please leave link in comment)
- Subscribe to DancingHotdogs.com.( please leave link in comment)
Disclosure: This is a sponsored sweekstake from Campbell’s Chunky Soup and Dancing Hotdogs. As always, all opinions, ideas, and stories stated here are clearly my own.
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins September 18th ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. on October 5th, 2012. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins September 18 ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. on October 5, 2012. Open. Open (“Giveaway”). One winner of a football signed by football and “Mama’s Boy” star Victor Cruz as well as $100 gift certificate to NFL.com valued at up to $150.00 will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) football signed by football and “Mama’s Boy” star Victor Cruz as well as $100 gift certificate to NFL.com valued at up to $150.00. Entrants for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winner will be selected at random on or about September 4, 2012 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
2. Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
3. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: A football signed by football and “Mama’s Boy” star Victor Cruz as well as $100 gift certificate to NFL.com valued at up to $150.00. Odds of winning Giveaway prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
4. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
6. Winners names will be available no later than October 6, 2012 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com