Update! This giveaway is closed congrats to Natalie.
I love Halloween but living in CT sometimes means you are trick or treating in freezing conditions but NOT in Sesame Place. From September 29th to October 28th, Sesame Place is transformed into The Count’s Halloween Spooktacular. Where you and your loved ones can enjoy some not-too-spooky Halloween fun every weekend!
Eddy, Rock, X and I headed over to one of our favorite places, Sesame Place fully costumed, tiara-ed and ready to enjoy their two themed mazes, a character hayride, three Halloween shows and everyone’s favorite Sesame Street friends dressed in their Halloween attire.
Check out our video recap.
Families and guests do not have to come dressed in costume to enjoy their day at Sesame Place but I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! All your favorite Sesame Place friends are dressed up and there are several trick or treat stations were you can get treats like candy, snacks, tooth brushes or healthy oral hygiene tips.
Yes all the water attractions are closed but I love how Sesame Place is transformed into The Count’s Spooktacular with gorgeous Halloween décor that is not one bit scary! All the shows and entertainment are preschool and younger appropriate. And this year they have Ernie’s Rubber Duckie Costume Party that has a live DJ playing your favorite jams for dancing all day long.
The Count’s Spooktacular and Sesame Place is only open during the weekends and this weekend is the last weekend of the not-so-spooky theme park event so be prepared to wait in lines and have lots of company for their annual Halloween Costume contest on Sunday, October 28th from 10am to 6pm.
Plus 2013 Season Passes are on sale now! You will get unlimited admission in 2013, plus the rest of 2012 regular season FREE! You can enjoy 30% off in-park food and merchandise at Sesame Place, free parking (Big Bird & Super Grover only), exclusive events and other great benefits like the Season Pass Pumpkin patch!
To purchase Season Passes, tickets and get more details head over to the Sesame Place website
One Dancing Hotdogs.com reader will win four (4) single day passes for the 2012 season (expires 12/31/12) valued at $231.96. Passes only winner must pay for their own travel expenses.
Just tell me what state Sesame Place is in along with your favorite Sesame friend!
Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
- Post this give-away information on Facebook (1 entry, please leave link in comment)
- follow @dancinghotdogs on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @DaddyUprising on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @rosadancing on twitter (leave a comment)Retweet the giveaway post (1 entry per day please leave link in comment)
- Retweet the giveaway post (1 entry per day please leave link in comment)
- Post this give-away information on your favorite sweepstakes or blog site. (please leave link in comment)
- Subscribe to DancingHotdogs.com.( please leave link in comment)
Disclosure: Sesame Place is hosting this giveaway and I am a Sesame Place ambassador for 2012. My post is my unbiased opinion and I had to share this awesome sweepstakes and giveaway.
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins October 23 ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on October 25, 2012. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at 12:00 p.m. ET on October 23 ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on October 25, 2012. Open (“Giveaway”). The winner of the “Sesame Place 4 single day passes” will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) “Sesame Place 4 single day passes”with a value of $231.96. Entrants for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Sweepstakes is only for single day passes but no hotel or transportation costs or expenses.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winners will be selected at random on or about October 25, 2012 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
2. Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
3. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: Sesame Place 4 single day passes Total ARV: $231.96 Odds of winning Giveaway prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion. Winner will pay for cost of travel and accommodations.
4. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
6. Winners names will be available no later than October 26, 2012 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com