Image courtesy of Seventh Generation
Update this giveaway is closed! Congrats to the winners.
My babies (ages four and almost two) may not be babies any more but they will be my babies for the rest of my lifetime. As my babies continue to grow into men luckily their (at times) severe eczema and cradle cap went away but not their sensitive skin. So this Mami has become very conscientious of what products touch their skin.
So when Seventh Generation whose mission is, to inspire a revolution that nurtures the health of the next seven generations, reached out to me to test out their first complete line of USDA certified biobased baby personal care products we were all in. I got everything pictured below and participated in a hour teleconference with Seventh Generation Senior Research Chemist Cara Bondi and Tina Allen of Liddle Kidz TM Foundation were I got amazing tips on infant and child massage but most importantly I was awestruck by the reality that is environmental chemical exposure.
Check out this slide from Seventh Generation!
Information and slide courtesy of Seventh Generation
Some major ingredients you do not want in body care products for yourself and your loved ones are Parbens (Ethyl-, Methyl-, Propyl-), Phthalates (DEHP, BBP, DBP, DMP, DEP), Formaldehyde releasing prservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM hydatoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-brom-2-nitropropane-1,3 diol Bronopol), “Fragrance” or “Preservatives” without listing the actual ingredients, Triclosan, DEA (diethanolamine and TEA (triethanolamine) and Tetrasodium and Trisodium EDTA.
Like parenthood is NOT HARD enough!
At home for the most part I try to use non-toxic products but the new line of Wee Generation by Seventh Generation takes it to another level.
- Made with natural ingredients, including Extra Virgin Olive Oil to gently moisturize & protect
- Certified USDA Biobased
- Endorsed by Healthy Child Healthy World
- Gluten Free
- Free from synthetic fragrances, phthalates and parabens
- Tear Free bath products
- Non-toxic, biodegradable formulas
The Wee Generation products includes baby shampoo, body wash, lotion, diaper creams, sunscreen and our personal favorite bubble bath which are natural, gentle and hypoallergenic for your loved ones.
As the months get colder in Connecticut we have been layering on the Wee Generation products with no reactions and complaints. As a Mami I do not have to worry about what products are not listed on the labels AND I have been using some of the five massage tips from Tina because as she explained during the teleconference your kids could benefit from a light massage when they are a stressed or need a little attention.
- Choose the Best Time and Place
- Be Comfortable
- Choosing Massage Oil
- Ask Permission
- Know When Not to Massage
For more information on Infant Massage visit: www.LiddleKidz.com
TWO Dancing Hotdogs.com readers will win a Wee Generation Gift Basket with all six products valued at $50.00.
Just leave a comment telling me how you make your life a little healthier and leave your email in the comment so I can easily reach you.
Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
- Post this give-away information on Facebook (1 entry, please leave link in comment)
- Give our Facebook page a “Like” (leave a comment)
- follow @dancinghotdogs on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @DaddyUprising on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @rosadancing on twitter (leave a comment)
- Subscribe to DancingHotdogs.com.( please leave link in comment)
- follow our Youtube page (leave a comment)
- follow our Pinterest page (leave a comment)
- Retweet the giveaway post (1 entry per day please leave link in comment)
- Post this give-away information on your favorite sweepstakes or blog site. (please leave link in comment)
Disclosure: Seventh Generation Wee Generation is sponsoring this giveaway sweepstakes and provided me with a similar products but as always my post is my unbiased opinion.
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins November 7, 2012 and at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on November 14, 2012. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at November 7, 2012 and at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on November 14, 2012. Open (“Giveaway”). The winners of the “Wee Generation Products” will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) “Wee Generation Products” with a value of $50.00. Entrants for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winners will be selected at random on or about November 14, 2012 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
2. Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
3. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: “Wee Generation Products” Total ARV: $50.00. Odds of winning Giveaway prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
4. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
6. Winners names will be available no later than November 16, 2012 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com
7. SPONSOR: DancingHotdogs.com and Seventh Generation.