Can you hear that? Yup that is bells jingling and the holidays are in the air!
The 2012 Holiday season has started and I am loving every minute of it. The holidays are my favorite time of the year, I love the music, the food and of course the atmosphere. I host over 12 people every Christmas day and to get my house in holiday order I got expert tips from P&G, Katie Lee Joel and Robert Verdi!
Update! This giveaway is closed congrats to M. Diaz.
You know Katie Lee as a best-selling author and entertaining expert. She shares her favorite recipes and entertaining tips in The Comfort Table cookbook series and recently released her first work of fiction Groundswell, a glamorous novel that follows a young woman as she finds the healing power of surfing in an idyllic Mexican beach town. From food to fashion, Katie summarizes her style with her three c’s—casual, comfortable with a touch of couture.
Robert Verdi. His name is synonymous with style. Heʼs a self-made machine. Heʼs a whirlwind of opinion and pop culture. Heʼs got his hands in everything. Heʼs a leading lifestyle expert, celebrity stylist and television personality. Heʼs the goto style guru for A-listers like Eva Longoria, Bethenny Frankel, Hugh Jackman, Terrence Howard, Kathy Griffin, Kristen Wiig, Joy Behar, Sandra Bernhard, Mariska Hargitay, Bobby Flay, Ana Ortiz and Jolie Fisher. Heʼs created his own mini-Verdi-empire acquiring titles along the way from Jersey boy to jewelry designer to television host to lifestyle expert to rising superstar. Verdi stands alone as the sole style expert to bridge three major categories: fashion, entertaining and home design. Heʼs become the trendsetterʼs trendsetter as design denizens adore his keen eye for color, homemakers hail his quick fixes for fixer-uppers, and fashion experts seek his insiderstyle advice. Robert Verdi is all this and more.
During the P&G Holiday Webinar I got tips preparing for holiday parties, preparing for out-of-town guests, day-to-night beauty and of course staying stress free through the whole process.
It’s only December 12th but I have already attended three holiday parties and on average, Hispanics attend four parties or events during the winter holiday season, so I always photo-ready by taking great care of your skin, hair and smile. Plus when I am hosting I do not want to be embarrassed with a messy home. For Hispanics, a dust and dirt-free household is the most important part of maintaining a guest-ready home during the winter holiday season (42%), followed by a holiday scent throughout my home (20%) and a spotless kitchen (18%).
Some top tips:
Katie relies on products that help her get the cleaning done faster like Swiffer® WetJet® Extra Power Pad: With the scrubbing power of Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser® and Swiffer 360°Dusters
Robert suggests that every woman develop at least one day-to-night look to get her through the holiday season
- Adding a bold lip color using COVERGIRL Blast Flipstick Lip Duo, a smoky eye with bold, intense lash volume by COVERGIRL LashBlast 24HR Mascara or a chic hairstyle in addition to a few key accessories can transform an outfit from the office to a party
- Be sure to keep a few P&G key beauty products in your desk or purse—you never know when a surprise invitation will pop up during this time of year
I got a package of P&G goodies to help our house get in the holiday spirit. I used some of my holiday decorations with the P&G Febreze holiday products to make my kitchen and bathroom as festive as the rest of the house and the Cranberry Frost fragrance gives the house a fresh but holiday scent.
Cute sleigh I had and P&G Febreze holiday items which makes a great hostess gift.
My bathroom with the P&G Febreze holiday Fresh & Set and a tree decoration.
A P&G Febreze holiday Candle with my Nativity set and holiday train.
I am not one bit surprised I use P&G products throughout the year to keep my house clean and put together so it makes perfect sense that P&G products can help me get my family/friends, home and self ready for the holidays.
One Dancing Hotdogs.com reader will win either a P&G Home or Beauty Gift Pack value at $20.
Tweet me at @DancingHotdogs with your their best holiday tip using the #P&GFiestas hashtag (And leave your email in the comment so I can easily reach you.)
Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
- Like the P&G Facebook page www.facebook.com/orgullosa for additional entry (leave a comment)
- Post this give-away information on Facebook (1 entry, please leave link in comment)
- Give our Facebook page a “Like” (leave a comment)
- follow @dancinghotdogs on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @DaddyUprising on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @rosadancing on twitter (leave a comment)
- Subscribe to DancingHotdogs.com.( please leave link in comment)
- follow our Youtube page (leave a comment)
- follow our Pinterest page (leave a comment)
- Retweet the giveaway post (1 entry per day please leave link in comment)
- Post this give-away information on your favorite sweepstakes or blog site. (please leave link in comment)
Disclosure: PG is sponsoring this giveaway and provided me with the same products. As always my post is my unbiased opinions.
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins December 12, 2012 and at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on December 19, 2012. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at December 12, 2012 and at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on December 19, 2012. Open (“Giveaway”). The winner of the ““P&G holiday” prize pack will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) “P&G holiday” package” with a value of $20.00. Entrants for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winners will be selected at random on or about December 19, 2012 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
2. Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
3. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: “P&G holiday prize pack” Total ARV: $20.00. Odds of winning Giveaway prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
4. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
6. Winners names will be available no later than December 21, 2012 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com
7. SPONSOR: DancingHotdogs.com and P&G.
This is part of a sponsored campaign with P&G and Latina Mom Bloggers. However, all opinions expressed are my own.