Update giveaway is closed! Congrats to Brittany the winner!
For the most part, the Dancing Hotdogs family is Green and environmentally conscious.
- We are part of a family farm share
- We use real plates and washable napkins
- We use reuseable containers with lids for snacks, sandwiches, leftovers etc. instead of plastic baggies etc.
- We use eco-bags instead of paper or plastic bags
- I use Green works cleaning products
- We purchase earth-friendly toys and items
I know how it important it is to recycle, reuse and make changes for an earth friendly lifestyle but there are just some things I will not do.
For example, (I am a little nervous to tell you this! But please this is a NO JUDGEMENT website so no mean comments, PLEASE.)
I love all of you Green Moms, Dads, loved ones who use reusable diapers. Power to you!
But for the Dancing Hotdogs family that is not an option. I know the benefits but it just does not fit our lifestyle BUT mom guilt and public pressure sometimes makes me feel like I am not Green enough! And I am not alone.
Green Works is committed to a green for everyone and they noticed that something has gone wrong with green. It’s become a status symbol, and everybody has an opinion about how you’re not doing enough to be green.
Check out this Green Works Infographic with Green survey result statistics.
For more information on Green Works and the Survey results, visit GreenWorksCleaners.com
I felt like the Green Works survey was talking to me.
I believe in the cause but sometimes being Green everything is just too expensive or not an option. Like my boys LOVE strawberries and peaches but organic strawberries and peaches are not always available at our local stores. I would be using more gas to go into another town just to get them, so does anyone win, Mother Nature, Earth or I in this situation?
That’s why I like how Green Works new campaign of You Don’t Have to Be Ridiculous to be Green.
Green Works is taking these issues head on with a new marketing campaign that pokes fun at how ridiculous green has become, like with their The Green Housewives video, in an effort to remind people that every environmental effort counts.
Starting this month, consumers will see digital advertising, interactive elements and a public relations campaign that proclaim “You Don’t Have to be Ridiculous to be Green” and messages aimed at making eco-friendly people friendly again, with the ultimate mission of making green accessible and practical. Print ads and new packaging will follow this spring.
I like how by using Green Works cleaning products I do not comprise on effective cleaning, disinfecting or being green. So come on, say it proudly with me, “I am Green enough!”
One Dancing Hotdogs.com readers will win a Green Works Prize Pack that includes All Purpose Cleaner, Cleaning Wipes and Laundry Detergent valued at $13.00.
For the mandatory entry, please watch the Green Housewives video http://bit.ly/VLePFS and leave a comment with your biggest hurdle to be green is.
Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
- Post this give-away information on Facebook (1 entry, please leave link in comment)
- Follow Green Works on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GreenWorks (leave a comment)
- Follow Green Works on Twitter: @greenworks (leave a comment)
- Tweet “Just watched the funniest #GreenHousewives video from @greenworks http://bit.ly/VLePFS (leave a comment)
- Give our Facebook page a “Like” (leave a comment)
- follow @dancinghotdogs on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @DaddyUprising on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @rosadancing on twitter (leave a comment)
- Subscribe to DancingHotdogs.com.( please leave link in comment)
- follow our Youtube page (leave a comment)
- follow our Pinterest page (leave a comment)
- Retweet the giveaway post (1 entry per day please leave link in comment)
- Post this give-away information on your favorite sweepstakes or blog site. (please leave link in comment)
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins January 29, 2013 and at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on February 3, 2013. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at January 29, 2013 and at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on February 3, 2013. Open (“Giveaway”). The winners of the “Green Works prize pack” will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) “Green Works prize pack” Total ARV: over $13.00 for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. No P.O. Boxes please.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winners will be selected at random on or about February 3, 2013 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
2. Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
3. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: “Green Works prize pack” Total ARV: over $13.00. Odds of winning Giveaway prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
4. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
6. Winners names will be available no later than February 4, 2013 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com
7. SPONSOR: DancingHotdogs.com and Green Works.