Update this giveaway is closed. Congrats to S. the winner.
New England are you ready, the arctic freeze we had last week is coming back! Sigh. I just got feeling back in my toes.
Along with the cold comes cabin fever and Eddy, I and the boys always playing with the thermostat. We have soft cuddly blankets everywhere but X and I like to go barefoot all day long so get chilled. While Eddy and Rock wear socks and get warm. Then throw in the cost of oil and we keep the house at 66 degrees but why is it freezing right before we got to bed but in the middle of the night it feels like a sauna?
The Dancing Hotdogs family is not alone, as people try to stay warm this winter Gender Wars are being fought.
Check out this infographic.
Image courtesy of Honeywell for more info head over to Facebook.com/HoneywellPluggedIn
I use to use a portable heater at work (the office was always freezing!) so I love how efficient they are when keeping you warm and one lucky person is going to win one to stay warm for Winter 2013.
One Dancing Hotdogs.com readers will win a Honeywell portable heater valued at $59.99. How do you keep warm without turning up the thermostat? (Along with your email so I can easily reach you.)
Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
- Post this give-away information on Facebook (1 entry, please leave link in comment)
- Give our Facebook page a “Like” (leave a comment)
- follow @dancinghotdogs on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @DaddyUprising on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @rosadancing on twitter (leave a comment)
- Subscribe to DancingHotdogs.com.( please leave link in comment)
- follow our Youtube page (leave a comment)
- follow our Pinterest page (leave a comment)
- Retweet the giveaway post (1 entry per day please leave link in comment)
- Post this give-away information on your favorite sweepstakes or blog site. (please leave link in comment)
Disclosure: Honeywell is sponsoring this giveaway sweepstakes and as always my post is my unbiased opinions.
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins January 31, 2013 and at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on February 10, 2013. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at January 31, 2013 and at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on February 10, 2013. Open (“Giveaway”). The winners of the “Honeywell Portable Heater” will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) “Honeywell Portable Heater” Total ARV: $59.99 for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. No P.O. Boxes please.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winners will be selected at random on or about February 10, 2013 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
2. Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
3. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: “Honeywell portable heater” Total ARV: $59.99. Odds of winning Giveaway prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
4. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
6. Winners names will be available no later than February 11, 2013 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com
7. SPONSOR: DancingHotdogs.com and Honeywell.