Update! This giveaway closed congrats to the winner.
Out February 26, 2013 BARBIE™ in The Pink Shoes DVD!
I grew up on Barbie and all her different costumes and professions but one of my favorites was ballerina and with the latest BARBIE™ DVD brings our favorite ballerina to life with the magic of CGI, storytelling and music.
Twelve years, 25 titles and 110 million+ DVDs sold to date, Barbie™ continues to engage girls in enchanting stories they watch an average of ten times! This spring, Barbie™ brings ballet back to the spotlight for the first time in years – introducing a new generation of girls to the moves and music of famous Giselle and Swan Lake. Girls will dance their way to a magical adventure with Barbie™ as Kristyn Farraday™, a ballerina with big dreams! When she tries on a pair of sparkling pink shoes, she and her best friend, Hailey, are whisked away to a fantastical ballet world. There, Kristyn Farraday™ discovers she must dance in her favorite ballets in order to defeat an evil Snow Queen. With performances from the legendary Giselle and Swan Lake ballets, Kristyn embarks on a magical journey and learns when you dance from your heart, dreams can come true! Barbie™ in The Pink Shoes also marks the first time a Barbie™ movie will be released on Blu-Ray™.
In the 75 minute DVD you and the little ballerina in your life will be transported into a magical world where dancing and music (which includes classics and original new songs) with a great message weave a story of inner strength and fantasy.
Check out this official music video for the song “Keep On Dancing” performed by Rachel Bearer for the new movie, “Barbie™ in The Pink Shoes” which explains how much you are going to love the DVD.
DVD has language settings for English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo), English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1), retails for $19.99 and has added features like dance tutorials.
A total recommend! Plus there is a new line of BARBIE™ in The Pink Shoes dolls so your loved one can recreate DVD scenes with 2-in-1 Kristyn Farraday BARBIE™ doll ($19.99), Prince Siegfried Doll ($12.99) and Giselle and Odette Feature dolls ($14.99).
One Dancing Hotdogs.com readers will win a “Barbie in the Pink Shoes Prize Pack” valued at $40.00. Leave me comment saying which character you are most excited to see. (Along with your email so I can easily reach you.)
Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
- Post this give-away information on Facebook (1 entry, please leave link in comment)
- Give our Facebook page a “Like” (leave a comment)
- follow @dancinghotdogs on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @DaddyUprising on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @rosadancing on twitter (leave a comment)
- Subscribe to DancingHotdogs.com.( please leave link in comment)
- follow our Youtube page (leave a comment)
- follow our Pinterest page (leave a comment)
- Retweet the giveaway post (1 entry per day please leave link in comment)
- Post this give-away information on your favorite sweepstakes or blog site. (please leave link in comment)
Disclosure: Barbie in the Pink Shoes is sponsoring this giveaway and provided me with a similar prize pack. As always my post is my unbiased opinions.
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins February 26, 2013 and at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on March 10, 2013. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at February 26, 2013 and at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on March 10, 2013. Open (“Giveaway”). The winner of the “Barbie in the Pink Shoes Prize Pack” will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) “Barbie in the Pink Shoes Prize Pack” Total ARV: $40.00 for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. No P.O. Boxes please.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winners will be selected at random on or about March 10, 2013 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
2. Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
3. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: “Barbie in the Pink Shoes Prize Pack” Total ARV: $40.00. Odds of winning Giveaway prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
4. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
6. Winners names will be available no later than March 10, 2013 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com
7. SPONSOR: DancingHotdogs.com and Barbie in the Pink Shoes