Utilizing the new Wii U controller, Game Party Champion attempts to put a new twist on some old party games. While overall, the game did not provide any ground breaking gameplay, there was enough enjoyment especially when playing with Rock to merit keeping in our growing WiiU library.
Check out our video review below:
Game Party Champions has 8 separate minigames with various unlockable level. The mini games are as follows:
- Ping Pong
- Skill Ball
- Water Bulls-Eye
- Mini Golf
- Table Hockey
- Hoop Shoot
- Batting Cages
Each game uses the Wii U controller in a different way and provides a bit of fun diversion and competition to the new system. Game Party Champion is available only for the WiiU and retails for around $26.00.
Now is your chance to add Game Party Champions to your collection as we are giving away FIVE copies to Dancinghotdogs.com readers.
FIVE Dancing Hotdogs.com reader will win Game Party Champions for the WiiU.
All you have to do to enter the giveaway is do the following: let me know which mini game you will play first on Game Party Champions.
Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
- Post this give-away information on Facebook (1 entry, please leave link in comment)
- Give our Facebook page a “Like” (leave a comment)
- follow @dancinghotdogs on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @DaddyUprising on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @rosadancing on twitter (leave a comment)
- Subscribe to DancingHotdogs.com.( please leave link in comment)
- follow our Youtube page (leave a comment)
- follow our Pinterest page (leave a comment)
- Retweet the giveaway post (1 entry per day please leave link in comment)
- Post this give-away information on your favorite sweepstakes or blog site. (please leave link in comment)
Disclaimer: We received a copy of Game Party Champions to review. The Giveaway is sponsored by Warner Bros Ineractive Entertainment.
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins February 6th at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. and ends at 9:00pmET on February 19th. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins February 6th at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. and ends at 9:00pmET on February 19th. Open (“Giveaway”). FIVE winners of the Game Party Champions for the WiiU will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) Game Party Champions for the WiiU a total value of $26 each. Entrants for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winners will be selected at random on or about February 19th, 2013 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
2. Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
3. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: “Game Party Champions for the WiiU” Total ARV: $26.00. Odds of winning Giveaway prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
4. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
6. Winners names will be available no later than February 21st , 2013 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com
7. SPONSOR: DancingHotdogs.com, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.