Update! This giveaway is closed. Congrats to M.
Disclosure: Orgullosa sponsoring the giveaway and provided me with a gift card and goodies to host my #Orgullosa4EarlyDetection Conversations at NY Paraguayan School. However, as always my post is my unbiased opinions.
Why do I do monthly breast cancer examinations?
For him, my son.
For them, my parents, littlest sister and sons.
For her, my middle sister.
And him, my husband and best friend.
Did you know that every 90 minutes a Latina dies of breast cancer?
80% of Latinas do no not know that breast cancer is the most common form of cancer among our community.
88% percent of Latinas acknowledged knowing how to conduct breast self-examination: however, less than half (45%) report examining themselves once a month.
That is why P&G’s Orgullosa reached out so together we could host an #Orgullosa4EarlyDetection get together to talk fitness, healthy living and early detection while my sons attended the school and learned a little more about my beautiful country.
Check out my video recap with health tips from real Paraguayan Moms.
For the second year in a row, Orgullosa is teaming up with La Liga Contra el Cancer .
For every new “LIKE” received on our Facebook page during the month of October, they will donate $1 towards free mammograms for underserved Latinas.
Aside from the donation, Orgullosa is also featuring an interactive hub where our fans can upload pictures to an ever-growing mosaic that honors those affected by breast cancer and throwing a Twitter party with lifestyle expert and TV host, Evette Rios that will spark a nationwide conversation about breast cancer and early detection. To RSVP click here.
One Dancing Hotdogs.com readers will win a #Orgullosa4EarlyDetection Prize pack valued at $100, (pictured above.)
Just leave me a comment telling me why you take care of yourself. (Along with your email so I can easily reach you.)
Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
- Post this give-away information on Facebook (1 entry, please leave link in comment)
- Give our Facebook page a “Like” (leave a comment)
- Give the Orgullosa page a “Like” (leave a comment)
- follow @dancinghotdogs on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @DaddyUprising on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @rosadancing on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @DisneyFiles on twitter (leave a comment)
- follow @TrumpetingMedia on twitter (leave a comment)
- Subscribe to DancingHotdogs.com.( please leave link in comment)
- follow our Youtube page (leave a comment)
- follow our Pinterest page (leave a comment)
- follow TheDisneyFiles youtube page (leave a comment)
- Retweet the giveaway post (1 entry per day please leave link in comment)
- Post this give-away information on your favorite sweepstakes or blog site. (please leave link in comment)
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins October 15, 2013 and at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on October 27, 2013. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at October 15, 2013 and at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on October 27, 2013. Open (“Giveaway”). The winner of the “#Orgullosa4EarlyDetection Prize pack” will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) “#Orgullosa4EarlyDetection Prize pack” Total ARV: $100.00 for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. No P.O. Boxes please.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winners will be selected at random on or about October 27, 2013 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
2. Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
3. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: “#Orgullosa4EarlyDetection Prize pack” ARV: $100.00. Odds of winning Giveaway prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion. Giveaway sweepstakes for tickets only winner responsible for all transportation and accommodation costs.
4. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
6. Winners names will be available no later than October 30, 2013 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com
7. SPONSOR: DancingHotdogs.com and “Orgullosa.”