Image courtesy of Pampers.
Update this giveaway is closed. Congrats to the winner N!
This interview opportunity and giveaway is sponsored by Pampers. As always my post is my unbiased opinions.
With the Sochi Winter Olympics just a few weeks away. We are hearing exceptional stories of perseverance, hard work and inspiration.
I got a chance to interview U.S. Olympian free-skier David Wise on the upcoming games, advice for future Olympians, fatherhood and how he supports his 2-year old daughter, Nayeli.
David Wise had had an incredible award winning career starting from the age of three leading to the 2014 Winter Olympics. He came from a family who loved skiing and professionally competed. So I LOVE how he says hard work and persistence are just as important as talent!
As a parents of two growing sons who have started sports, Eddy and I want to encourage them to reach for the stars without adding too much pressure. It is a constant struggle for any parent and I am happy to hear David is such an hands on daddy who is just happy to encourage his daughter in every dream.
This will be David’s first Olympics and we will definitely be cheering for him as he reaches for his stars!
He is a top ranking athlete, a caring father and now is working with Pampers on their “Pampers Gameface” Sweepstakes!.
Starting February 3, 2014, parents will have the chance to upload their baby’s best “game face’ to create sharable custom memes (viral internet photo or video) while vying for an exciting grand prize!
A Dancing Hotdogs.com reader will win a Pampers prize pack valued $50.00. Just tell me how you or your family reach for the stars! (And leave your email in the comment so I can easily reach you.)
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins January 16, 2013 and at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on February 3, 2014. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. Winner is responsible for travel costs and accommodations. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at January 16, 2012 and at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on February 3, 2013. Open (“Giveaway”). The winner of the “Pampers Prize pack” will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) “Pampers Prize Pack” with a value $50.00. Entrants for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Winner is responsible for travel costs and accommodations.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winners will be selected at random on or about January 21, 2013 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
2. Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
3. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: “Pampers Prize Pack” Total ARV : $50.00. Odds of winning Giveaway prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
4. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
6. Winners names will be available no later than February 3, 2013 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com
7. SPONSOR: DancingHotdogs.com and Pampers.