Image courtesy of Anchor Bay Entertainment and Tickety Toc
Update this giveaway is closed. Congrats to Jennifer.
Disclosure: Anchor Bay Entertainment is sponsoring this giveaway and provided me with a DVD to facilitate my review. As always my post is my unbiased opinions.
Have you and your favorite preschooler discovered that magical place in an old clock shop with Tickety Toc, Tommy, Tallulah and their friends on Nick Jr?
Tickety Toc clock is a portal into a fast-paced, dramatic and colorful CGI world full of wonderfully odd characters and slapstick surprises. It’s a magical and hilarious place inhabited by puppy-dog trains, hare-brained rabbits, cooking cows, and weather-obsessed chickens. In the eye of this chaotic comedy storm are our two heroes–the twins Tommy and Tallulah. As they race against time to keep the clock ticking and chime in the time.
My boys love Tommy and Tallulah because they are just happy little preschoolers. They want to have fun and trouble seems to follow them no matter how good their intentions are. They completely relate to shows favorite phrases of, “I want it to happen now” or “well if you’re sure, then I’m sure.” The animation and stories are too cute and so relatable.
In the newest, Anchor Bay Entertainment Tickety Toc DVD, out January 7, 2014:
In The Unstoppable, Unpoppable Bubble, our comedic heroes Tommy and Tallulah test McCoggins new unpoppable bubble formula! But soon an unpoppable bubble becomes so large it engulfs the whole town! Will the town be rescued from the extra-large and extra-strong bubble? Will Tommy & Tallulah make it out of the bubble in time to chime? In this and 5 other exciting adventures, the Tickety Town team, along with your own preschoolers, will learn the importance of teamwork, community and social responsibility.
Rock and X liked the six episode DVD filled with different adventures but the bubble adventure was definitely their favorite. As a parent, I always love how Tommy and Tallulah always use fun, team work and problem solving to get out of a situation. Plus, as a special bonus, the DVD also includes an adorable paint booklet so everyone can have some art time with their favorite Tickety Toc characters.
Family friendly DVD runs for 63 minutes, has audio in English and French and English, Spanish and French subtitles.
One Dancing Hotdogs.com reader will win a Tickety Toc DVD. Just leave me a comment saying who your favorite Tickety Toc character is your favorite. (And leave your email in the comment so I can easily reach you.)
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins January 21, 2013 and ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on February 2, 2014. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at January 21, 2013 and ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on February 2, 2014. Open (“Giveaway”). The winners of the “Tickety Toc DVD” will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) “Tickety Toc DVD” Total ARV: $14.98 for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. No P.O. Boxes please.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winners will be selected at random on or about February 2, 2014 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
2. Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
3. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: “Tickety Toc DVD” ARV: $14.98. Odds of winning Giveaway prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion. Giveaway sweepstakes for tickets only winner responsible for all transportation and accommodation costs.
4. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
6. Winners names will be available no later than February 5, 2014 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com
7. SPONSOR: DancingHotdogs.com and Anchor Bay Entertainment.