Disclaimer: This content is part of a sponsored campaign with D&D Technologies. This post represent my own opinions and experiences with Mangalatch ALERT.
As a family blog we talk about a lot of great products for fun and entertainment. Yet it only takes one second for all that fun to turn into a tragedy. Protecting my children and family (including pets) is my number one priority. This is especially apparent during the holidays where we get to sit and be with our family. I can’t even imagine how sad it would be if we ever lost one of them. I remember when the boys were younger, working very hard to ensure that the house was baby proof. I certainly wasn’t wrapping the boys in plastic bubbles all the time, but I at least wanted to make sure that they couldn’t seriously hurt themselves or others. One of the biggest danger spots was the stairs that lead to the basement from the kitchen. Since this was a high traffic area especially for the boys I was super focused on making sure that one of them couldn’t mistakenly fall down the stairs and hurt themselves. After installing a basic gate I thought I was fine, until they started figuring out how to open it themselves (it was like the scene from Jurassic Park when the raptors were trying to figure out how to open doors and just as scary).
While everything eventually worked out in the end, I couldn’t help but think how things could have been so much less stressful if I had installed something like the Magnalatch ALERT .
Check our our impressions with one of their show models here:
The MagnaLatch ALERT is available in two models: the Top Pull and the Vertical Pull. The latches are super durable and are made from industrial strength polymers, aluminum and stainless steel that eliminate rusting and jamming. So you can use it where ever that fits your needs both indoors and outdoors. What I like about the MagnaLatch ALERT is that it allow you to hear and see from a distance when a gate is left opened or unlatched, so even if you are in another room or out of viewing distance you still have an indicator to let you know if someone is entering or leaving the gate.ALERT
Most importantly the MagnaLatch is easy to install. If you have the right location it can be done in minutes without the need for special tools, screws or wiring.
One (1) lucky Dancing Hotdogs reader will win one Magnalatch ALERT valued at $150.00.
Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins November 30, 2015 and ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on December 11, 2015. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at November 30, 2015 and ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on December 11, 2015. Open (“Giveaway”). The winner of the “Magnalatch ALERT” will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) “Magnalatch ALERT” Total ARV $150.00 for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. No P.O. Boxes please.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winner will be selected at random on or about December 11, 2015 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
- Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: “Magnalatch ALERT” Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
- GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
- Winners names will be available no later than December 13, 2015 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com
- SPONSOR: DancingHotdogs.com and D&D Technologies.