Disclosure: This is a sponsored post with Rovio. Thank you for supporting Dancing Hotdogs.
The Thanksgiving holiday is a huge travel holiday, one of the ways that the Dancing Hotdogs family has made it a bit bearable has been to (carefully) allow the boys to watch some shows on their various smart devices during the drive and after dinner. It certainly helps keep the “are we there yets” and “I am so bored” down to a minimum.
The boys like the rest of the world absolutely love the Angry Birds. It must have something to do with those cute birds being able to cause so much destructions (very similar to kids). If you or your children have played the game then you may be aware that there are also funny little cartoons based on the games. As well as the feature length movie that is coming out at some point next year as well. If your kids want even more Angry Birds how about a free app for on-the-go entertainment.
Now Rovio (the makers of the Angry Birds games) have consolidated all these mini cartoons fora totally free app called ToonsTV that is perfect for anyone on the go this holiday season.
Check out their official trailer with app details
It is available for iOS and Android devices (though not available for the iPad). On the app you can watch all of the Angry Birds cartoons which includes Stella and Piggy Tales as well as a nice variety of 30 free channels with clips from Wallace and Grommet, Qumi Qumi and Takat the Dog.
All you need is a WiFi or cellular connection. Truly a dream for little Angry Birds fans! More importantly a parents dream.
Check out my boys working together to see their favorite toons.
Fresh shows are added every week so there is always something interesting to watch. Most importantly most of the shows are less than 5 minutes long which is prefect length for kids to quickly enjoy if they are waiting at a restaurant for their food, stuck at a gas station on a road trip or need a little entertainment at Grandma’s house.
One (1) lucky Dancing Hotdogs reader will win Rovio Angry Birds Prize pack tablet valued at $60.00.
Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins November 24, 2015 and ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on December 6, 2015. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at November 24, 2015 and ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on December 6, 2015. Open (“Giveaway”). The winner of the “Rovio Angry Birds Prize pack” will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) “Rovio Angry Birds Prize pack” Total ARV $60.00 for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. No P.O. Boxes please.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winner will be selected at random on or about December 6, 2015 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
- Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: “Rovio Angry Birds Prize pack” Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
- GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
- Winners names will be available no later than December 9, 2015 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com
- SPONSOR: DancingHotdogs.com and Rovio.