Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone!
Along with all the love in the air this weekend there is plenty of FUN as the 2016 Toy Fair hits NYC! Eddy and I love attending Toy Fair as press because we get a sneak peek at some of the hot new toys for 2016!
Major toy trends for 2016?
STEAM, STEM and technology will remain king as toys become even more advanced and help your little ones use their brains.
Toy Fair is HUGE with so many great toys these are just a few that caught our eye.
Some stand outs?
- Wet Head Water Roulette Game by Zing that retails for $14.99.
- Moff band is coming out with a PAC-MAN app that will allow kids to play the game actively.
- European company KD Group is finally coming to the United States and bringing some great tech and bilingual toys.
- So many new KLUTZ activity books that teach you to sew, find your inner fashion designer and robot maker.
- Building robots with Cubelets
- Exploring the world with Educational Insights
- Tech Will Save Us kits which include DIY Gamer and DIY Speaker kits are awesome for budding inventors.
- World Village Playsets are well made play sets that will help your little one explore another culture through play.
- As always Wonder Forge has great new games with our favorite characters from STAR WARS, DISNEY PIXAR and more.