Everyone knows game day is not just about the athletic competition but the food! I am not a huge football fan but I LOVE game day eats whether tailgating or entertaining at home. Eddy and the boys live football so when temperatures begin to drop and friends are stopping by for the big game we get ready to eat some food.
Some entertaining tips to kick-off your game day party
SIMPLE is the theme!
From decorations to attire to game day eats keep it SIMPLE!
- Decorate with simple team colored and DISPOSABLE plates, cups and utensils for easy prep and clean up
- To keep little ones entertained set up a craft table with football –inspired activities and if the weather agrees set up an impromptu game
- With the help of football-themed cookie cutters and undecorated treats create a make-your-own dessert bar. Have your guests complete their treats with frosting and sprinkles
- Same goes for the bar! Provide plenty of ice and your favorite adult and kid-friendly beverages so everyone stays hydrated throughout the game
- Lastly, do not overlook the classics! The official NFL pizza, Papa Johns pairs well with any game and with a simple call you are feeding your guests premium ingredients
Better yet Papa John’s just launched their pan pizza menu!
Check our Papa John’s game day eats video
Looks good, right? It WAS! As you can see by the end of the video not a lot of pizza was left over.
Why? it all comes back to taste! With fresh ingredients and fast service Papa John’s pizza had much more flavor and quality than we usually get with other pizza places. Papa John’s made sure that the great flavor went all the way to the crust. Speaking of the crust, the dough is made up of only seven ingredients and doesn’t have any preservatives! The dough is created fresh and delivered each day to ensure that we taste only the best.
Looking for great eats for your next game day to cheer on your team? Visit Papa John’s to find your nearest location.