Out tomorrow on Blu-ray™ and DVD from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment and DreamWorks Animation’s TROLLS! We did not see this “feel-good “movie last year so we were REALLY excited to have a TROLLS family night in this past weekend.
Bring home happy with DreamWorks TROLLS—a musical adventure critics are calling “terrifically funny”*. When their village is invaded by the grumpy Bergens, two mismatched friends must work together in perfect harmony to save the day. Featuring hit songs performed by Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick and more, DreamWorks TROLLS is the critically-acclaimed, feel-great movie of the year!
*Owen Gleiberman, Variety
What a GREAT movie! We loved the music, the characters and the fun. Want to know what our favorite part was? PARTY MODE! That is right, the PARTY EDITION has a lot of fun special features like:
Sing, dance and hug along with the Trolls in Party Mode, including on-screen lyrics for every song and fun catch phrase prompts!
TRAVEL THROUGH TROLL VILLAGE
Cloud Guy narrates a tour of key locations, including Troll Village and Bergen Town, created by the amazing artists at DreamWorks Animation.
TROLL 2 TROLL
Watch Poppy and Branch debate life’s most important topics such as Cat or Dog, Vanilla or Chocolate…and more!
Catch the colorful scenes you couldn’t see in theaters, with introductions by director Mike Mitchell and co-director Walt Dohrn.
And so much more! Want to host your own TROLLS Family Movie Night?
Enjoy these fun printables
Activate Party Mode as you watch and get inspired by these watch-along activities
And enjoy my TROLLS Water-less Snow globe Craft
You will need:
- Plastic ornament
- Fake Snow
- Family picture printed on regular printer paper
- Wooden clothspin
- Hot glue gun
- Regular glue
- TROLLS stickers or the TROLLS printables
Sing. Dance. Laugh. WIN! With the TROLLS PARTY EDITION!
One reader will win TROLLS Blu-ray valued at over $10.00. Watch the video and leave me a comment saying who you would do this with!
Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins February 6, 2017 and ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on February 19, 2017. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at February 6, 2017 and ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on February 19, 2017. Open (“Giveaway”). The winner of the “TROLLS DVD” will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) “TROLLS DVD” Total ARV over $10.00 for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. No P.O. Boxes please.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winner will be selected at random on or about February 19, 2017 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
- Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: “TROLLS DVD ” Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
- GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
- Winners names will be available no later than February 21, 2017 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com
- SPONSOR: DancingHotdogs.com and Fox Home Entertainment Insider.
Disclosure: I am a Fox Home Entertainment Insider and they are sponsoring this giveaway. As always, my posts are based on my opinions and experiences.