Disclosure: I attended a CVS media event and they are sponsoring this giveaway. As always, my posts are based on my opinions and experiences.
Today I spent the day in New York City discovering the new and enhanced CVS Pharmacy. From their new store design, healthier food options and a variety of health and beauty products I am blow away with the transformation and changes all with the customer in mind.
My CVS event video recap with a few words from Erin Pensa
The video speaks for itself. From sick-care to self-care, beauty with a purpose and healthier lifestyle options all CVS customers will have healthy options.
Just some of the positive changes CVS is committed to?
CVS Pharmacy was also the first national retail pharmacy chain to announce the removal of artificial trans fats from all exclusive store brand food products. In addition, we recently removed all sun care products with SPF lower than 15 from our shelves while expanding products with SPF 30/broad spectrum, natural beauty brands and products focused on skin health.
Removing certain chemicals from beauty and personal care lines. By the end of 2019, all parabens, phthalates and formaldehyde donors in products within the CVS Health, Beauty 360, Essence of Beauty, Promise Organic and Blade store brand product lines will be removed.
Developing new standards for vitamins and supplements. CVS Pharmacy is embarking on the development of new standards for vitamins and supplements, with the goal of full implementation by 2019. The standards will require third-party testing of ingredient listings for vitamins and supplements, as well as product testing for certain ingredients of concern.
I shop at CVS but had no idea they removed tobacco products from their stores but was pleasantly surprised to see more healthier options at my local CVS.
The new CVS direction for 2017 is blowing my mind!
Want to discover the new CVS?
One reader will win $25 CVS gift card valued at $25.00. Watch the video and leave me a comment saying which products you would want to try first!
Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins April 20, 2017 and ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on April 30, 2017. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at April 20, 2017 and ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on April 30, 2017. Open (“Giveaway”). The winner of the “$25 CVS gift card” will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) “$25 CVS gift card” Total ARV $25 for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. No P.O. Boxes please.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winner will be selected at random on or about April 30, 2017 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
- Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: “CVS $25 gift card” Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
- GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
- Winners names will be available no later than April 30, 2017 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com
- SPONSOR: DancingHotdogs.com and CVS Pharmacy.