Disclosure: BRIO provided me with toys to facilitate my review and they are sponsoring this giveaway. As always, my posts are based on my opinions and experiences.
Every Easter, I am always looking for sugar-free Easter Basket alternatives for the boys that will last all year long. Trust me I love chocolate bunnies and jelly beans but if looking to change up your basket with some well-made toys that inspire play and adventure let me introduce you to BRIO.
In BRIO World there are no borders and no limitations – just endless possibilities. Be whoever you want to be, wherever you want in the BRIO World. Build, rebuild, invent and invite. All six themes within BRIO World are connected in a playful interactive system so that you can ride, drive, run or fly between them if you like. Welcome to the adventure!
BRIO sent us three of their new toys the Large Dachschund ($99.99), Light and Sound Fire Truck ( $39.99) and My First Take Along Set ($39.99) that will inspire play and beyond for year to come.
Yes that is a wooden Dachschund or HOT DOG! We were REALLY excited about the new toy!
More importantly, the quality and fun shows in the video because BRIO is not your usual toy brand. Not only are their materials FSC certified wood this 130-year-old toy company thinks every toy should be inspired by real life, have no small parts, be for both boys and girls AND create hours of open-ended play.
Want your kids to celebrate Easter and Spring with gifts that last longer than a chocolate bunny?
One reader will win BRIO My First Take Along Set valued at $39.99. Watch the video and leave me a comment saying who you would gift this BRIO toy!
Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins April 7, 2017 and ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on April 17, 2017. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at April 7, 2017 and ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on April 17, 2017. Open (“Giveaway”). The winner of the “BRIO My First Take Along Set” will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) “BRIO My First Take Along Set” Total ARV $39.99 for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. No P.O. Boxes please.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winner will be selected at random on or about April 18, 2017 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
- Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: “BRIO My First Take Along Set” Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
- GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
- Winners names will be available no later than April 18, 2017 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com
- SPONSOR: DancingHotdogs.com and BRIO