Disclosure: This is a sponsored post with Disney-Hyperion. Thank you for supporting Dancing Hotdogs.
With summer weather on its way and the countdown to summer vacation started if you are looking for ideas to keep kids engaged and learning while school is out. The entire Dancing Hotdogs family recommends ANYTHING by Mo Willems. I was a Mo Willems brand ambassador for most of last year and last May, X, was just getting interested in learning how to read and we fell in love with Gerald, Piggie, Pigeon, Trixie, Knuffle Bunny and the loveable cast of characters in Mo’s world. For May 2017, we partnered again with Willems and Disney Hyperion to celebrate 10 years of fun with Elephant & Piggie with a dessert party!!!
It would not be a dessert party without:
Tasty Elephant & Piggie! Donuts
Crafts (click here EPLanternGuide and here EPLRActivityKit for printables)
and educational presents!
Including the newest release in the Elephant and Piggie Like Reading! series, The Good for Nothing Button by Charise Mericle Harper.
The Good for Nothing Button By Charise Mericle Harper
Yellow Bird has a button. It does . . . nothing! It is a good for nothing button.
Red Bird and Blue Bird are excited to try the button. But when they press it, they discover that the button makes them happy. Happy is something! A flabbergasted Yellow Bird insists the button does nothing. But it sure does seem to be making him mad. Mad is something!
The hilarious debate that follows takes readers on an emotional roller coaster that pokes at the power of imaginative play.
I am also happy to report that X is now reading Elephant & Piggie books by himself including The Good for Nothing Button!
I am such a proud Mama and had to share our Top 10 Favorite Elephant & Piggie books.
- The Thank You Book
- I Love My New Toy!
- I Broke My Trunk!
- We Are in a Book!
- Happy Pig Day!
- Can I Play Too?
- A Big Guy Took My Ball!
- Elephants Cannot Dance!
- My Friend is Sad
- There is a Bird on Your Head!
These are just 10 of our favorite Elephant & Piggie books that does not even include the Elephant and Piggie Like Reading! Series, Pigeon books and Knuffle Bunny books! I have been gifting these books to new babies in my life so they can also discover the joy that is Mo Willems and his books.
Want to win some Mo Willems #MoFun!!!!
One (1) reader will win #MoFun giveaway valued $70 that includes The Good for Nothing Button book, 4 books from the Elephant & Piggie series and Elephant & Piggie stress balls and temporary tattoos!
Leave me a comment telling me your favorite Elephant & Piggie book.
Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins May 9, 2017 and ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on May 30, 2017. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at May 9, 2017 and ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on May 30, 2017. Open (“Giveaway”). The winner of the “#MoFun prize pack” will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) “#MoFun prize pack” Total ARV $70.00 for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. No P.O. Boxes please.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winner will be selected at random on or about May 30, 2017 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
- Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: “#MoFun prize pack” Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
- GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
- Winners names will be available no later than May 31, 2017 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com
- SPONSOR: DancingHotdogs.com and Disney-Hyperion.