In what has become Black Friday (without the videos of people running over each other) Amazon Prime Day has arrived. If you are looking to pick up a present for a loved one that you can stash until their birthday or treat yourself while the deals are hot, you can find something that you are looking for deeply discounted on Amazon.
If you aren’t an Amazon Prime member you should definitely consider it. Even if you are not big into the free two day shipping, the other great perks including Prime Music and Prime Video make it totally worth it.
Here are some of the deals that will be available during Prime Day:
- Save 50% on Amazon Echo, only $89.99
- Save $15 on Echo Dot, only $34.99 – Echo Dot Cases also on sale for just $9.99
- Amazon Tap is $50 off, at just $79.90 – plus get a Sling Cover for only $14.99
- Stock up on Dash Buttons, buy any Dash Button for $0.99 and receive a $4.99 credit following your first press to place an order.
- Kindle is $30 off, on sale for $49.99
- Save $30 on the Kindle Paperwhite, only $89.99
- Kindle Voyage is $50 off, on sale for $149.99
- Save $50 on a Kindle Oasis with Free WiFi+3G.
- Save $30 on Kindle for Kids Bundles, only $69.99
- Save $250 on the newly released Element 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV – Amazon Fire TV Edition only $399.99
- The all-new Fire 7 tablet with Alexa, our best-selling tablet, is only $29.99
- Save $30 on the all-new Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet, only $69.99
- Save $30 on the all-new Fire HD 8 tablet with Alexa, only $49.99 – also available as a three-pack for just $119.97
- Save $40 on the newly released Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet, only $89.99 – also available as a two-pack for $149.99
- Save $75 on an Echo Show and Arlo Security Camera bundle
To keep track of the deals, visit www.amazon.com/devicedeals .