Disclaimer: Hasbro is sponsoring the giveaway and provided us with the games. As always, my posts are based on my opinions and experiences.
Summer time is almost done, and that means that school is upon us, but going back to school doesn’t mean that fun is at an end. Hasbro Gaming has released mix of classic and more recent board games all of which emphasize key cognitive thinking skills that everyone show exercise. On top of it all is that fact that Mensa for Kids have revived each game and gave them their stamp of approval.
What I love about these games is that kids and adults can practice build on key skills such as self-expression, critical thinking and visual reasoning outside of school while playing a fun board game. We had a chance to check out these four games:
Mouse Trap (Ages 6+, 2-4 Players, $19.99)
Perfection (Ages 5+, 1+ Players, $19.99)
Downspin (Ages 7+, 2 Players, $19.99)
Cranium Sculpt-It (Ages 5+, 2+ Players, $14.99)
Check out our video on the games:
These games are super fun and perfect for both of the boys. Even more importantly they can be used in the classroom as well when the kids have free time. If you want to enjoy the fun we are giving away all four games to 1 (one) lucky reader.
All you have to do is leave a comment below.
Here are some other ways to participate:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins August 30th, 2017 and ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on September 10, 2017. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at August 30th, 2017 and ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on September 10, 2017. Open (“Giveaway”). The winner of the “Hasbro Gaming Mensa games” will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) “Hasbro Gaming Mensa games” Total ARV $75.00 for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. No P.O. Boxes please.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winner will be selected at random on or about September 10, 2017 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
- Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: “Hasbro Gaming Mensa games” Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
- GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
- Winners names will be available no later than September 11, 2017 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com
- SPONSOR: DancingHotdogs.com and Hasbro.