Disclosure: The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum is sponsoring this giveaway.
Just in time to beat the winter blues one of our favorite times of the year, the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum will host its annual Kids Week festival from Sunday, February 18–Saturday, February 24.
Just check out all the fun from last year’s Kids Week.
During Kids Week, visitors will have the opportunity to participate in dozens of fun-filled activities, hands-on workshops, live performances, special guests and interactive demonstrations that the whole family will enjoy.
This year, Kids Week will showcase that Science is Everywhere! Through themed performances and hands-on activities, kids can learn about the science behind their favorite sports and games, art, theater and music, nature, animals and even outer space!
Sunday, February 18 and Monday, February 19, Kids Week will explore the science of sports and games. Kids can hone their fastball skills while learning about the physics of a pitch, perfect their golf swings with experts, learn to throw a perfect spiral, meet iconic baseball mascot Mr. Met, and much more!
Tuesday, February 20 and Wednesday, February 21, families can discover the science of arts and music. Kids can enjoy showstopping performances from the casts of Broadway musicals, showcase their artistic skills at drawing and puppetry workshops, create their own comic books, meet special guests including popular Nickelodeon. characters Shimmer and Shine, and more.
Thursday, February 22 through Saturday, February 24, kids will explore science and the natural world. Families can get up close and personal with a penguin, kangaroo and other exciting animals and learn about outer space from astronauts and engineers from NASA. Kids will build, tinker and play while learning about robotics, space, wildlife and the natural world!
Special guests include Jarod Miller, a zoologist and naturalist who has appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and Late Night with Conan O’Brien, along with his amazing animals; NASA spacewalk flight controller and lead trainer Allison Bollinger, former NASA astronaut Mike Massimino; astronomer Jason Kailari; iconic New York Mets mascot Mr. Met; popular Nickelodeon characters Shimmer and Shine, and a lineup of popular children’s book authors and scientists.
In addition, Intrepid Museum educators will lead live demonstrations, planetarium presentations, sketch theater performances, and Tour Guides will lead themed Tour Guide Talks throughout each day.
All Kids Week activities are free with Museum admission.
Performers and schedule are subject to change. For complete Kids Week activity and performance schedules, please visit www.intrepidmuseum.org
One family will win a 4-pack of tickets to the Intrepid Air & Sea Museum valued at over $130.00. Just leave us a comment saying what you are most excited to see!
Other ways to win and increase your chances of winning?
Sweepstakes/Giveaway Contest begins January 30, 2018 and ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on February 11, 2018. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Giveaway winner will be selected using Random.org from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize. See Official Rules Below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
HOW TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at January 30, 2018 and ends at 9:00 p.m. ET p.m. ET on February 11, 2018. Open (“Giveaway”). The winner of the “Intrepid Ticket 4-Pack” will be selected at random using www.random.org. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond and confirm his/her prize of one (1) “Intrepid Ticket 4-Pack” Total ARV $130.00 for the giveaway may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. No P.O. Boxes please.
WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winner will be selected at random on or about February 10, 2018 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
- Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: “Intrepid Ticket 4-Pack” Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
- GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
- Winners names will be available no later than February 13, 2018 via announcement on DancingHotdogs.com
- SPONSOR: DancingHotdogs.com and The Intrepid Air & Sea Museum.