Winter blues got you down? Some new Disney Adventures itineraries that have me counting when X turns eight!
Do we want to see Scotland, Spain, Germany and more with Adventures by Disney? Absolutely! Especially with these amazing 2019 itineraries.
In 2019, Adventures by Disney guests will set sail on a record breaking 21 river cruise departures on three European rivers – the Danube, Rhine and, new for this year, the Seine River in France.
The new 10-day, 9-night Seine river cruise vacation combines two days exploring Paris on land, followed by eight days of cruising to picturesque French destinations such as Conflans, Vernon and more. Sailing with AmaWaterways, a premier luxury river cruise line, the popular Adventures by Disney river cruises allow families to explore the heart of Europe in a way that’s active, immersive and easy.
Highlights of this new Seine River vacation include:
- Interactive culinary experiences, including a gourmet food tasting tour, regional wine and cheese sampling and hands-on macaron making demonstration.
- Guided tours of Paris icons, including Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre.
- Active excursion options for the whole family, including biking, canoeing, horseback riding, a ropes course and hiking on the stunning cliffs of Etretat.
- Immersive local experiences, including a visit to Monet’s House and Gardens in Giverny, a hands-on painting workshop, an apple orchard visit with Calvados tastings and more.
- Enriching visit to the Normandy American Cemetery.
- Engaging castle tours and rich historical storytelling at Chateau de Bizy, Chateau Malmaison and Chateau Gaillard.
Adventures by Disney guests can also add on an extension package at Disneyland Paris Resort to complete their vacation.
Not sure or want to dip your toe with something more local?
Adventures by Disney also launched a new four-day, three-night Southern California land tour that can be booked as a stand-alone vacation, or in conjunction with Disney Cruise Line sailings departing from the port of San Diego. This guided group vacation allows travelers to revel in a behind-the-scenes look at places where Disney magic is made, including rare private tours of The Walt Disney Studios and Walt Disney Imagineering, VIP experiences at Disneyland Resort, an exclusive visit to Walt Disney’s Disneyland apartment, a sneak peek at props and costumes from beloved Disney films at the Disney Archives, and more.
Visit AdventuresByDisney.com to learn more.