As part of the National Scavenger Hunt day and just in time to kick off summer road trips, we teamed up with Chevy to do a special hunt around our new town.
Last month we moved to a brand new town here in Connecticut and it has taken some time to learn about was is in our area. You would be surprised how you take for granted all the small conveniences and short cuts from your old home town.
When Chevy offered us a tailored scavenger hunt we jumped opportunity, since it gave us a chance to learn a little more about where we live.
Below you will find the clue we had for the hunt.
- It’s time for a mid-day pick-me-up. Grab yourself a cup of your favorite joe here as it’s sure to give you energy for the day ahead: 435 Main St., Monroe, CT 06468
- Everywhere you turn, there’s an undeniable piece of beauty. Stop and smell the roses here: 265 Mansfield St., New Haven, CT 06511
- If you’re not artsy, then this place may fill you with inspiration. Find your inner Picasso here: 258 Main St., Ridgefield, CT 06877
- Did someone say lunch time? Enjoy some delicious grub here. There’s something on the menu to satisfy every craving: 162 Main St., Monroe, CT 06468
- You scream, we scream, we all scream for ice cream. Enjoy a scoop at Monroe’s finest: 695 Main St., Monroe, CT 06468
- It sure is hot outside! Wouldn’t you like to cool down and enjoy the sunset?: 285 Cutler’s Farm Rd, Monroe, CT 06468
We had so much fun taking the day to be together as a family and complete the hunt.
In addition, Chevy gave us the opportunity to check out the latest 2018 Chevy Equinox. It was our first opportunity trying out a Chevy and we were pleasantly surprised. Check out our He Said/She Said review:
Disclosure: Chevy loaned us the Chevy Equinox to review. No other compensation was received. This post represents our unbiased opinions and experience.